This post is also available in: Português
Our team works hard to make sure Bybrand gets better every day. Over time, this means new features, improvements, and even new products. As Bybrand evolves, so do our plans and prices.
Our commitment has always been to honor what we have promised with a fair policy for customers who trusted our service from the beginning.
Our policy guarantees the agreements of legacy plans as long as you do not cancel the subscription.
Types of the legacy plans
Bybrand has three types of legacy plans, only for users who signed up before the new plans were introduced.
Premium 2018 legacy
That was Bybrand’s first paid plan, and it has unlimited resources.
A recurring plan that charges once a year based on the maximum number of 10 email signatures on the account. This plan does not have the option of additional paid resources.
A recurring plan that charges once a month based on the number of email signatures on the account. This plan does not have the option of additional paid resources.
- Business 10 (up to ten email signatures);
- Business 20 (up to twenty email signatures);
- Business 30 (up to thirty email signatures);
- Business 40 (up to forty email signatures);
- Business 50 (up to fifty email signatures);
- Business 60 (up to sixty email signatures).
What’s my plan?
Logging in as an account administrator, navigate to Account – Plans and Renewal and click on the submenu Renewals and Usage.
Changes legacy plans
If you exceed these resources and want to add more resources, you need to migrate to a current plan. All current plans can see on our pricing page.
To make a change, please contact us.
- The old plans are defined as they are. And no changes can be made, such as adding more resources;
- Prices are maintained;
- If an old plan canceled by due renewal, it could not rehire. You must migrate to a current plan if you wish to continue.