This post is also available in: Português
Do you want to better manage email signatures for Google Workspace? Would you like to be more efficient when creating, deploying, and managing email signatures for Gmail users?
The detailed guide below brings together everything you need to know about quickly getting your business to smooth email communication.
But, before starting, meet the integration
Enabling Bybrand’s integration with Google Workspace makes perfect sense to help you get the job done faster and gain more control in standardizing your users’ email communication.
Table of contents Hide
How do you standardize email signatures for all Gmail users?
Bybrand + Google Workspace integration gives you the ability to update email signatures remotely from the user’s account, eliminating IT administrators’ repetitive and tedious work when they need to get standard email communication for company employees using Gmail.
Here are the basic steps:
- Phase #1 Creating an email signature
- Phase #2 Activating Integration
- Phase #3 Creation of the department
- Phase #4 Updating user signatures in Gmail
Read the full content: Steps to email signature management for Google Workspace.
Full video (9 minutes)
The video covers the beginning phase, creating a default email signature for employees, importing users using Gmail, and at the end, automatically creating using departments.
The video is only 9 minutes long:
Email signatures for Gmail alias addresses
Have you ever needed to have alternate email addresses for your Google Workspace users? It might be an interesting proposition. And similarly, each alternate address to have a different email signature in addition to the main email.
Read the full content: Manage email signature for alias addresses.
Google Workspace security
We’ve studied a long list of what actions and resources Google have been taking and using to keep your customers’ data safe. Areas covered: Email Security, User Login, Data, and Sensitive Information.
Read the full research: Security and privacy review on Google Workspace.
For Google Workspace customers, steps with migrating from WiseStamp to Bybrand
Migrating an email signature manager can be a big undertaking. We’re here to help alleviate the hassle of switching from WiseStamp to Bybrand.
With this step-by-step guide, in just a few hours, you’ll be able to create and deploy modern HTML email signatures for all users who use Gmail.
Read the full guide: Switching from WiseStamp to Bybrand.
Other useful items:
- 3 Essential Help Desk Tools to Transform Your Google WorkspaceInterested in learning more about the most valuable help desk software out there for Google Workspace?
- Three new features to help you take control of email signatures in Google WorkspaceWe’re super excited to introduce recent enhancements: syncing data, importing from groups, and uploading Gmail alias addresses to departments.
- Best Google Workspace Apps for Email Signature ManagementA professional email signature is very important – we share the top five email signature management platforms for Google Workspace.